MiScore can be used for social rounds in which you can score for yourself or add one playing partner during social scoring purposes. Depending on the club you are playing at, you may need an app subscription to continue.
When using social scoring you can still enjoy all the great app features that come with MiScore. This includes the GPS distance to the pin or middle of the green and the handy pace of play round timer. Note: social scoring rounds will not be handicapped or appear in the MiStats section.
Should clubs/courses wish to allow players to be handicapped for social rounds, a competition would need to be setup to enable this option and these submitted to GOLF Link at the end of the day's play.
Social Scores are now stored in the new Score history interface (for all scores from the start of March 2021)
1. After you select the MiScore app and have logged in, select Scoring
2. This will take you to a screen that let's you know you are not registered in a competition. Select Social Scoring to
start configuring your round.
3. Select the course you will be playing by using the arrows on the screen.
4. Enter your playing partner's GA handicap in the handicap box and then specify their name. Select Start Scoring.
5. Enter hole by hole scores for yourself and your partner by tapping PAR, + or - buttons.
Step by Step Guide
1. After you open the MiScore app and have logged in, select Social Scoring
2. The next step is to select the Course you will social score on (18 or 9 holes) using the arrows on the screen
3. Choose the tee you wish to play from and the starting hole. From this screen you can also add a playing partner and score for them. Be sure to enter their exact GA handicap.
4. Enter hole by hole scores for yourself and your partner by tapping PAR, + or - buttons.
View GPS distance to the pin or middle of the green by selecting the distance indicator in the top right corner (i.e. To Mid 215m). It will show you a satellite map of the course and distances to bunkers or other hazards.
The pace of play timer is available on the top left corner to help you keep track of time.
Press P to indicate if you picked up on a hole or tap the total value to view your digital scorecard with scores entered for each hole.