How do I use the MiScore app to score in the competition of the day when not playing at my home-club?
First make sure you have been booked into the timesheet at the other club and have been registered in the competition. All clubs using the MiScore App for competition play use the same MiClub competition system as your home club.
So either confirm your registration with club staff usually in the golf shop or if available self register through the kiosk at the club/shop.
You cannot register for a competition or select your tee block from within the MiScore App at this stage as you need to pay a competition fee usually on checkin at the counter.
Once registered in the competition, from MiScore app
- Swipe left and select Add Club + (unless you have already used that club before)
- Enter and select the Club Name
- Select 'Comp Guest' button
You may be asked to Subscribe if you do not have an Active App Subscription account.
- Wait a moment and then select your matching booking (matched by Surname!)
- Now select your playing partners and start play
- Check with club staff that you are registered
- Check the booking at the club has your surname correctly spelled (if incorrectly spelled ask to re-book using your GOLF Link number)
- If still spelled incorrectly the club can update your name in their member directory
- You have logged in correctly as yourself not your partner if sharing the device
If still not able to select your name in the MiScore App the club staff or yourself can call MiClub Help on (08) 9444 5300
Here's a quick check for using MiScore app top play in competitions at other clubs:
- Pass on your GOLF Link number to your host to ensure you are booked correctly
- Be booked in with your GOLF Link number or make sure your surname is correct
- Register in the golf shop or at the provided terminal and check your surname
It's all about the surname which should be correct on GOLF Link to ensure simple competition registration when visiting as a competition player at another club.
Here's some common spelling issues when issues with matching your booking with your MiScore App profile:
|Name in MiScore App Profile||Name on GOLF Link|
|O'Connor||O' Connor||extra space after O'|
|McDonald||Mc Donald||extra space after Mc|
|John Smith Junior||John Smith Jnr or John Smith (Jnr)||Shortened Suffix or added parentheses|