From 30th June 2022, MiScore App will include a 'Delete User' request function inline with the Apple Data Collection Guidelines >
If you no longer want to use MiScore app and wish to have your user account details removed from MiClub database along with any score history, then follow these steps:
1. Login to MiScore App
2. Access menu tab and scroll down to the bottom 'User' section and select 'Delete User'
3. If you purchased or accepted the trial service then you need to ensure you cancel the subscription - click the link to Appstore subscription service as shown below. Find the MiScore app listing and proceed to cancel the yearly subscription.
4. Return back to the MiScore app menu and the 'Delete User' function.
5. Press the Red Delete button
6. To confirm deletion; type in the word 'yes' in the field box then press OK. (for Android users please type in YES in capital letters in the input box then press the Red delete button)
7. You will be signed out of the app and the removal has been completed.
If you wish to return to MiScore you will need to create a new profile from scratch.