0 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
S

Steven Mancini posted 6 months Admin

Hi Tim

Please try the step below>

Troubleshooting: Restarting the watch app

If you have started your round on your iPhone but the Apple Watch MiScore App still indicates to start scoring, it's then advisable to restart the Watch MiScore app to pickup the new round. To restart the MiScore Watch App, press the side button (below the digital crown) which will reveal which apps are currently running. Scroll until you can select Miscore App and swipe left to reveal the red cross button. Press this to close the MiScore App. Return to home screen, find and select the Miscore App to commence new round.

I hope this helps resolve the issue. If not please give our team a call on 08 9444 5300

Regards

Steve

0 Votes

T

Tim Stephenson posted 7 months

Trying to use this on our Apple Watches but keep getting Watch message to say open app on phone first. Trouble is app is already open and running on phone. Is there a fix for when this happens?

0 Votes

D

Dave posted 7 months

That will be great!  Many thanks.

I hope by then you have score entry as well.  That would mean essentially leaving the phone in the pocket the whole round. :-)

0 Votes

S

Steven Mancini posted 7 months Admin

Hi Dave

Not this summer I'm afraid. We are working on self registration into comps at the moment. 

Android watch support is on the hit list though, possibly for 2nd quarter 2022. 

Regards

Steve 

0 Votes

D

Dave posted 7 months

Hi Steve

Great to see the step towards watch integration!  I note the last bit of the AppleWatch upgrade notice is "Future phases may include support for extension to android smart watches and score entry as well."  I'd be interested in both those things (Android and score entry).  

I know it's impossible to commit to these things but "future phases may include" sounds very fuzzy :-) ... is there any likelihood that we could have score entry on an AndroidWear watch say, this summer??  

Many thanks,

Dave.

0 Votes

S

Steven Mancini posted 8 months Admin

Hi Gary, Apple watch extension to MiScore is now available. You'll need to apply the update from the App Store to get the change. Regards Steve

0 Votes

S

Steven Mancini posted almost 2 years Admin

Thanks Gary, Apple Watch integration is definitely on our development schedule. We'll keep you posted once we can support this - hopefully by the end of the year! Regards Steve

0 Votes

Login to post a comment